Ratings for Dr. Brianna L. Schraw

The hygenist was good. The dentists was not friendly, did not introduce herself. Made me feel very uncomfortable . The office staff is also billing me incorrectly. They are scamming me and my insurance company. I am truly shocked that this office is still allowed to be in business. I should have done my research before hand. They are also way over priced. I will not be returning there. I also see she has been sued numerous times. Glad I am taking myself elsewhere. Time for a second opinion!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Husband went here for some fillings and had repeated pain in his tooth afterwards. I urged him to seek out another opinion which he did. He went to another dentist in Charlotte who was "shocked" at the horrible job that was done. Apparently, she put too much filling on his tooth which slid down towards the gum preventing him from being able to floss between those teeth and in**** his gum terribly because food would become trapped without any way of getting out. Fortunately my husbands sister is also a dentist in PA and he took a picture of his new xray which showed VERY clearly the filling that had seeped down near his gum line and sent it to her while he was at the new dentist's office. She was equally surprised at the terrible job that was done and stated there was no excuse for such terrible work. Now he needs to get his fillings redone and fight the insurance company to pay for another set of fillings on the same tooth. Stay Away!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Visited Dr. Schraw due to another dentist in the area giving me a treatment estimate that seemed way to high. Was able to get in to see Dr. Schraw w/in 3 days and estimate for treatment was 50% less. Dr. Schraw & staff extremely helpful and polite. I was in waiting room less than 10 mins for each of my visits. Would recommend Dr. Schraw & her staff to any and everybody!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I had extensive work done by her (5 crowns and several fillings) and no problems whatsoever. I felt like I got my money's worth. I definetly recommend her. I will continue with her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Well I wish I would have read these reviews before trusting her with my mouth. I needed quite a bit of work done and am one of those chickens they cater to. Unfortunately, I'm still in pain, my crowns are uncomfortable and 1 of them wouldn't fit right. They knew I was going out of town and this needed to be complete and promised me they would rush the lab, well 1.5 weeks later still not in and am told it won't be until after my trip. The tooth is right up front and now I have to go on a trip with a loose front tooth, won't be able to eat anything really and they just don't care. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

This women is absolutely the worst dentist in the state. She has been sued more than once. Other local dentists have been busy trying to correct her horrible mistakes.The dental association of SC are no help or protection. How polite can you be when you are the victim of a mouthful of ruined teeth. I was the idiot trusting her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Office is beautiful, however, Dr. does not appear to have the qualifications she claims. The work I had done was/is poor qulity and temporary at best. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Excellent bedside manner, staff is great, very caring doctor. Great with kids and adults

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011