Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Cohen

I was in excruciating pain and could barely walk when I called Academy Spine & Physical Therapy of Fair Lawn, NJ and was able to get an appointment within the hour on a late Friday afternoon. I met with Dr. Cohen for an initial evaluation, adjustment and treatment program. One visit made a world of difference and by the following Monday it was possible to drive to work without screaming my head off at every bump and turn in the road. The Ibuprofen was no longer needed and stayed in the bottle where it belonged. I highly recommend, without hesitation, Dr. Jeffrey Cohen with all his years of experience for all your chiropractic needs. I totally trust him with my back and would not even think of going elsewhere. He is extremely knowledgeable, prompt, friendly and listens to all your concerns and will recommend a treatment program tailored to your needs. This website only allows for a five-star rating but I give him a ten. If you want to feel better fast call him today at 201-796-7772.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey A. Cohen's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1981)

Sask Health