Ratings for Dr. Tarek A. Radwan

Outstanding physician with a unique approach I haven't seen before. He treated me with more respect than other physicians I have dealt with (and I have seen many over the years).

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

very professional, thorough, and spent a while explaining my condition and treatment options

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

he listens to his patients and spends a lot of time reveiwing and explaining the condition you are being seen for. He is caring and my mother is alive today and walking because of his medical expertise and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

This is the best of the best. Dr. Radwan is a talented doctor that listens to his patients and meets their individual needs. NPI is lucky to have him. Meghan- Hudson, NH

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Great doc. He was a second opinion, and spent a long time showing me my MRI, and educating me about my condition. He did not recommend surgery for the disk in my neck, which like he said got better without surgery. I will be back to see him if I have symptoms again. Very caring. Not 'fast to cut' like others.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have never met a doctor who showed so much passion in explaining what my symptoms were caused by. He never for a moment rushed me, and gave me all the time to ask all my questions. After my successful but complex surgery on my back (I had surgery by other doctors), he saw me everyday in hospital. The follow up was exemplary. I highly recommend this excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Fantastic, very friendly, genuine, knows what he is talking about!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

He took the time to listen to my concerns, treated me with respect, and spent a while showing me my MRI. Very dedicated to his patients, and never gave me the feeling he was selling surgery. Great physician.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Tarek A. Radwan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Radwan completed medical school at Cambridge, then pursued post-graduate training program of the Royal College of Surgeons. He worked at some of the most prestigious institutions in England, and trained in pediatric and neurosurgical critical care. After neurosurgical training in the United Kingdom, he came to the US to advance his training at Dartmouth, where he completed neursurgical residency. He completed Fellowship in Complex & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery at University of Washington in Seattle. His passion is immediate patient care, and the optimisation of the surgical outcome. This is driven by listening to the patient, careful surgical selection, and best available scientific evidence. He has over 15 years of post-graduate medical experience to share with his patients.

• German

• University of Cambridge (Grad. 1997)

• Neck pain