Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Williams

Slow Service. More than an hour wait. Prescribed physical therapy way to late for multipe foot breaks. Not curtious.Thinks he is better than he is. Needs lessons on manners

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I had an ingrown toenail that would not go away. Dr. Williams removed the corner permanently. Looks great and no pain! 5 stars all the way around!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I had bilateral bunion surgery 2 weeks ago. I was walking the day of surgery and had absolutely no pain following the surgery. I am wearing fracture boots and will see Dr. Williams in 2 weeks to start wearing my sandals. He is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Another doctor was giving me injections into my foot every couple weeks for more than a year for a heel spur. The shots did nothing. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Williams and he did the Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy for me and my heel pain was completely gone in 3 days. He trained with the doctors that invented this surgery and I recommend it to everyone. He really understands your foot. Dont waste your time with other treatments. Great staff too. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Mark R. Williams's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davison, MI