I ditto almost all previous comments. He has done 5 surgeries on my very difficult ear and I still see him twice a year to get cleaned and keep a close eye on that ear. He also installed a BAHA device and it has substantially improved hearing in that ear. He listens well and gives a very understandable explanation for every question you ask. My biggest concern is who will take care of me once he retires.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rodgers since he took over for Dr. Baldwin ( maybe 15 years?) he has done several operations on my ear due to benign tumors. He is great and I continue to recommend him to anyone that has ENT problems. I hate the parking situation there but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Couldn't ask for better. Punctual, took time to listen, completely honest in his evaluation. I live about two hours away, but it was worth the time to drive to Birmingham. Appreciated the fine instructions on how to get to his place, even including the parking lot. Nancy Hayles

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Everything went very well and efficiently. Staff is knowledgable and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Up to date in knowledge of my condition. Very helpful and kind. Wish he was closer to where I live.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr Rodgers seemed inept. He was the first ear nose and throat specialist I've ever been to who did NOT look in my ears, did NOT look in my sinuses and did NOT check blood pressure or anything else. Seemed uninterested in why I was dizzy 24/7. Total waste of money.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Rodgers and his staff are the only reason my son has his hearing. His skill level is beyond reproach. He has treated my son for over 10 years and we will continue to see him no matter where we live in the country.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Rodgers by my ENT after losing hearing in my left ear. Dr. Rodgers was very concerned about my situation and recommended an alternative solution before thinking about surgery. Due to his knowledge and also many prayers, my hearing returned after a few weeks. I follow-up with him about once a year. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I've had him for since I was about 12 years old and has been a very passionate and helpful in finding solutions to my difficult hearing problems. He has gone out of his way to help me and I am forever grateful for it. I would recommend him any day, any time - any one!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Very punctual, easy to talk to, expains things in detail in language easily understood and spends more time with patient than most doctors.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Grayson K. Rodgers's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ditto almost all previous comments. He has done 5 surgeries on my very difficult ear and I still see him twice a year to get cleaned and keep a close eye on ..."

February 27, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Grayson" to "Grayson K."

October 20, 2013