Ratings for Dr. Ibtihaj Rajoulh

Dr Rajoulh is the best Dr treated me by far.she care about her patient and really helped me to be better mentally and physically I always felt like a family to her and not a number .she is one of the smartest people i have met in my life she is a beautiful sole.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I love Dr Rajoulh she is the only Dr who genuinly care about her patiants health and motivate them to do better .If some people think that is pushy !!It's there lose

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

She's in it for the money. Her and her husband are loved by the hospital because they create a lot of business for they. Cancelling patients because they don't make appt's every 3 months is wrong. Her office called and threatened to terminate the wife as a patient if she didn't make an appt within the next week. Not paying attention to what the patient is say and telling the patient what she wants to discuss is common with her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I trust Dr rajoulh she is the best physician!caring ,spend the time to explain and help her patient patient proportional smart and goes beyond what is expected of her

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

She is the only Dr. I haven't waited more than 45 min. to see. I love the early office hours. She keeps to her schedule. She does a great job diagnosing your issues, and had no problem sending you to see a specialist. She follows up every 3 months so that she knows your history and can spot any changes. I trust and respect her medical knowledge. I find her to be caring, but reserved.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

My very last visit, she only wanted to focus on the 3 pounds I had gained in 3 months without knowing what I had been doing for weight control. And even though I was at a 25 BMI She has no bedside manner. I had heard her rep for firing patients because of non compliance to her rules so I left her. Not at all friendly for those of us that has weight issues. The staff was fine.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Orders unnecessary tests and prescribes too many medications. She talks at, instead of to you. My cousin was also a patient of hers and she dropped my cousin because she didn't come in often enough for more tests. She also lacks bedside manner which actually just might be a cultural difference. I know a few people from Syria who have a similar personality like hers.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I have been with Dr.Rajoulh for 10 years. She is very knowledgeable and has diagnosed and helped to remediate a couple different diagnoses. She used to push a lot of meds, but has changed in the last few years. She also used to be quite brash about my losing weight (I'm about 30 lbs overweight), but she has since taken a more gentler approach, which is more well-recieved, lets just say. Agreed, she is often rushed and does not always listen to what you are trying to say, and the follow-up to the follow-up is annoying. The office hours are more limited than they used to be, which is inconvenient for working people who are driving from out of town. But we moved a few years back and have looked into changing doctors simply for convenience and I'm having a hard time locating another doctor that I trust. I know that if there is a medical issue, she will find it and has the knowledge to know when she is outside her comfort zone and will send me to a specialist if I need one.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

She is very, very pushy, and will discharge you as a patient because of too many cancelled appointments. Insisted I come in every 3 months for exam including expensive outside testing for each and every exam - just to watch my thyroid medicine which never needed to be changed. Yet, I HAD to visit every 3 months and make an appointment three months in advance - now they tell me they will send me discharge papers because I had to cancel an appointment due to work schedule. She is defintely in it for the money - not the patient. Never took more than 5 minutes with me and didn't listen to my questions - just told me her opinions on everything she felt was wrong with me. I will gladly find another doctor who is compassionate. My husband who is very healthy was also discharged from this office because he would not set up appointments 4 times a year - for no reason other than they insisted he come that often.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Ibtihaj Rajoulh's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1987)

GHI