Ratings for Dr. Mandy L. Mitchell

It's no easy task to schedule an appointment at this office. Automated system places you on hold then disconnects before you get to speak to an actual person. Have to call back and hold some more then you get an appointment in a couple of months because they're so booked up. I like Dr Mitchell but it is a hassle to get an appt.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I absolutely despise this woman. My regular OB was out when I gave birth with my first child, she induced me and before the induction got started well, she broke my water at 7 AM. Meaning that infection set in by the time I gave birth because I wasn't dilated at all when she broke my water. She said maybe it would help to do it. I pushed for 2 hours and was blacking out before she ever came in the delivery room. She told me my only option was the vacuum, in my delirious state I consented because I didn't know any better- 2 hours of pushing & a fever from the infection by this point. She said if we didn't do the vacuum, a c-section was needed because the baby was above my pelvis still. In less than 12 minutes after, the baby was born. I had pain for 2 1/2 years due to the trauma from that- she tore every ligament & tendon in my pelvis because she pulled him out before my body was ready. I couldn't walk for over a week and I had trouble sitting for months. When my baby was 2 months old, knots formed on his head as his skull began to harden from her using the vacuum. He now has permanent protrusions all over his skull. When I saw her for my follow up, she wanted to put me on the patch even though I told her I was nursing. She said it'd be fine, but when I got the prescription filled- it says on the box do NOT use when nursing. I called her back to tell her and she still insisted it was fine. Pharmacist disagreed with her and I didn't take it. When I called monthss after having the baby and still had so much pelvic pain, she told me I hadn't given it enough time and I'd be fine in a few weeks. She is a poor excuse for a doctor- don't go to her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Mitchell has always been caring and honest with me since I started seeing her almost 6 years ago. She delivered both of my children and was wonderful throughout the entire experience with both kids.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I would not send my absolute worst enemy to her. Worst experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Mitchell is a very good doctor. She takes time to listen to listen to your concerns and gives helpful advice. She also explains everything to you clearly. Would definately recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Mandy L. Mitchell's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC