Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Matossian

Dr.matossian and entire staff were efficient,thorough and highly professional,. I was one minute late and less than a minute later I was called back! No down time at all through my 1 hour and 20minute appointment! I feel I received excellent care today!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Very efficient, very clean, very professional. Very up to date on anything. They are more up to date than other eye practice I have been too.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

My vision is excellent in m right eye after cataract surgery. I am pleased with my results and Dr. Matossian.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Three days after surgery I was reading a fortune cookie without the aid of glasses. The results have been amazing so far!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Matossian is an amazing doctor. She listened very intently to my concerns and thoroughly and patiently answered all my questions. I left my appointment feeling very optimistic! It’s great to find such a compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

From the first tech to the last, everyone is just wonderful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The staff is knowledgeable and pleasant. They explained everything as the exam was progressing. Dr. Matossian explained my condition and laid out a long term plan for my recovery. I am leaving feeling very positive about my treatment. I would recommend this practice to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Having cataract surgery was such a painless, quick procedure with great results. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was very thorough in outlining what would be done and what I needed to before and after. There was nothing left to question. My biggest concern was actually the amount of eye drops I would have to use... I was afraid I would forget. But, that too, was spelled out very clearly for me on a sheet of paper, with dates to use til. Very clear. I’m very glad I had my eyes done.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I was able to get right in that day after I injured my eye. I am so grateful to be so well cared for by someone I trust completely. It is always consistent great care at Matossian.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My experience when dealing with this office has been just total professionalism. They care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Cynthia Matossian's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal