Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Matossian

Dr. Matossian came highly recommended and delivered above expectations.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am Very pleased with results of my cataract and lens replacement surgery. Appointments ran on-time. Dr. Matossian’s staff was professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Matossian, Kelly, Peggy and staff..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

"I am feeling great improvement after my lipiflow treatment!!"

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Friendly, thorough and caring service by everyone who helped with my eye exam! Kelly was kindly communicative and gave me needed info to pass the short time waiting for Dr. Matossian who thoroughly explained my exam results. Thank you so much,!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very informative and all personal extremely helpful answered all questions

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I can't say enough about the professionalism and positive experiences with Dr. Matossian and staff. They are efficient, utilize the most current technology, and take the time to explain all results. I had cataracts at a very young age and after surgery the results were phenomenal. I would highly recommend Dr, Matossian!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Successful double cataract surgeries. A little clouding in both eyes to be corrected with laser in a few months. Very happy with results.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

There is an overall positive atmosphere in the practice. I sense that it comes from the top down, as Dr. Matossian is a very pleasant, engaging and positive person. A pleasure.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I am writing a review about my cataract surgery experience at Matossian. The procedure was much more simple than I had thought and although there was an issue that was taken care of I didn't know any difference.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Matossian and her staff are fabulous! I have relief from my dry eye and effective treatment. Everyone treats you kindly here. I highly recommend this practice. Thank you!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Cynthia Matossian's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Pennington, NJ