Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Perez Diaz

Horrible dentist. Does not know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

She is great. the place, the staff and her services was Fabulous!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Perez was great. i been into a lot Doctors in the Brandon area but neither like her and her staff. All the Staff is great, and they have a great customer services!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Perez is a wonderful women. I, like most people, am not to fond of the dentist. I have had a few bad experiences with the dentist I must say. I have to say that the first impression I recieved when I visited Dr. Perez office won me over by her nice staff! She just remodeled her whole office, with more seats. She advanced the technology as well in her office giving me a visual and well understanding of what type of procedures were needed. I was very impressed, with how nice and understanding she was about my fear of the dentist. I advise most of my friends to visit her, because of her kindness and great work atmosphere. She made me veneers and I have a life changing smile! I have never been happier with the way I look, and I give all my thanks to Dr. Elizabeth Perez. If you see this THANKS AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth Perez Diaz's Credentials

• Nova South Eastern University (Grad. 2001)