Ratings for Dr. Ethan M. Fruechte

I have had Dr. Fruechte as my for less than a year, but I think it is fair to say he is one of the best doctors I have had. Not only does he know his business which you can tell after about 2 minutes conversation, but his genuine concern and kindness is among the best I have ever seen in the medical field. I feel fortunate to have been recommended to him, and hope to have him as my cardiologist for years to come.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Ethan Fruechte is one of the greatest doctors I have ever had, and I am 79 years old. He carries on a very good conversation, is an extremely good listener, is well founded. The last time we met, we discussed my condition for some 45 minutes. He takes the time to understand the situation fully, before making a decision that is best for me. I have called his office on a number of occasions in the last year, and he responds by calling me personally at home at about 5:30PM in the evening. He is very knowledgeable about the heart business, and everything associated with it. I have never been quite as comfortable in my life with a doctor like this. He is absolutely outstanding, and I would recommend him to anyone anytime. He does not stare at a computer screen like so many doctors do, and you can't tell if they are listening or not usually.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Ethan M. Fruechte's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Robbinsdale, MN