Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Greeson

Very thorough. Outstanding doctor's assistant. I felt comfortable with the care given.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Offered options without pushing products. Great demeanor. Would like to continue to see him for dermatology needs. One of the best my family has used.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I heard Dr. Charles "Eric" Greeson is one of the best dermatologist in San Antonio. So after much of the contemplation I visited Skin Specialists of San Antonio. I was very impressed at my first visit with the thoroughness and professionalism of Dr. Greeson and his staff. The wait time was minimal. The procedures were brief and painless. Skin Specialists of San Antonio use the latest technology to enhance their services. Three different lasers were used to treat my condition. I highly recommend Dr. Greeson.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Greeson is the smartest, most sensible Dermatologist I have encountered. I have referred friends and coworkers to him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Waited a couple of months to see this doctor and he spent less than 5 minutes with me, made me feel like I was not human-just looked at my skin only telling me that I have some scars. When asked about a particular concern he simply told me insurance will not pay for it and the told me the cost like I could not afford. I spent more time in the waiting area than what he spent with me then he bills at a higher rate. I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Charles E. Greeson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental