Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Storey

She is awesome! Very knowledgable , easy to talk to and spends time with you. Beautiful office

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great dermatologist very knowledgeable. Took a few months to get in to see her but well worth the wait. I would highly recommend everyone to see her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

The first time I have seen a Doctor listen to a patient and explain everything I have had several thousand employees in my business careers and they went beyond great !!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Storey and her staff are terrific. They are very helpful and even helped me get my prescription at a discounted price.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr Storey and her staff are exceptional. I felt like I was talking to a friend. She gave me different alternatives for treatment and when I had mohs surgery, she drew a diagram showing how she was going to make the incision and what she was going to do. Her assistant gave me detailed instructions on wound care and some supplies to get me through the few couple days. When I called the office with a question, the assistant called me right back. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Leslie A. Storey's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)