Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Wright-Knothe

I never received appointment for this Dr. and am grateful. She prefers simple diagnoses.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Be sure to give your insurance and be prepared for rejection

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I find the other ratings that appeared all less than 10 days and written in a similar manner to be suspicious. Maybe someone told her about the negative review and asked patients to write reviews???????

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Wright-Nothe has an amazing amount of knowledge about psychology and nutrition, and she is continually learning new things in both fields. She then uses what she learns to help her clients, who are already benefiting from her kindness and compassion. Her concern for her patients goes well beyond the hour she spends with them. She is perceptive, patient, proactive, empathetic, and intuitive. As an added perk for us dog lovers, she brings her own dog to her office. Bella is basically fueled by joy, and a greeting from her, and an hour with Dr. Wright-Nothe , have brightened my world many a time.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Wright- Knothe has tremendous knowledge. She has helped me with PTSD, panic attacks, OCD and many other issues which have made me to be in a deep depression for a very long time. Her unconditional caring and empathy and knowledge has helped me to face each new day in a more positive way. I am amazed that each time we meet she has a plan for our session but not until she first finds out if I have anything I need to talk about first. One thing I really appreciate about her is she never judges anything I say. Dr. Wright-Knothe is a good listener, extremely nice and is very respectful and has a tremendous amount of empathy. I know if I need help outside of our session I can call and she will call me back as soon as she can! She is truly an asset to helping others have a better life!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Wright-Knothe employs a multi-faceted, holistic approach to healing and growth. Through patience, sensitivity, and resourcefulness, she helps you identify issues, fears, and coping strategies in the safety of a therapeutic environment. She’s an incredibly nice, compassionate and well-informed person with whom you can share the difficult issues that bring one to see a therapist in the first place. She truly listens and the dialogue is never stale or cold. Dr. Wright-Knothe treats you as a real person, with the utmost dignity and respect. Oh and I love being greeted by her sweet, little dog. Sometimes it’s just what the heart needs. My life has changed for the better since seeking her help with goals gradually becoming reality.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Wright-Knothe has helped me by gradually encouraging some life style changes. She listens, makes suggestions, encourages use of affirmations, and follows through at the next appointment. This has helped my self confidence to continue making changes for the better. She has been professional without being overbearing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Wright-Knothe works on both the mind and body. In my case she works with me to think with more balanced thoughts, and at the same time teaches me how to take care of my physical body. I like the fact that she really encourages exercise and nutrition. She truly cares about your overall health and doesn't look at the clock every 2 minutes like most psychologists do. She's like an excellent psychologist and nutritionist in one.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I was very disappointed with the amount of respect I received from the doctor. I waited an hour for my appointment and nobody (the front office was closed because it was after hours) came to tell me that the doctor had to cancel my appointment because of an emergency with another patient. In fact, Dr Wright-Knothe came out into the waiting room and SAW me and still didn't say anything to me, just let me sit there waiting for her. When I called the next morning to express my outrage I was told that I cancelled the appointment. I did not. Then hours later Dr. Wright-Knothe called me herself to explain what happened with the emergency. When I confronted her about seeing me she just told me she was distracted by what was going on. I then told her I was going to find a new doctor and I felt like she was guilting me into staying when she had lost my trust. I wasn't upset that she had to cancel my appointment, I was upset that she saw me and COMPLETELY ignored me.

Submitted April 28, 2014