Ratings for Dr. Jagdish R. Sidhpura

The office staff is VERY RUDE!!! Right off the bat they made me not want to stay to see the doctor. They treated me like I was a piece if trash! The office manager was just as rude as her staff so I know where they get it from! If you ask me they all need to be replaced or people are going to find them another neurologist to go to so they can be treated like humans!! Dr. Sidhpura is a good doctor but he has a very small office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Filthy office. Incredibly RUDE staff. I was first appointment of the day and he didnt show up to the office until 75 minutes late-no apologies or excuses. Most basic exam, not thorough and useless in his evaluation and suggestion. Waste of time and money. Save yourself a headache and STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Jagdish never showed,,, they said he went to lunch and was due back. I had a 1pm appointment and finally left at 1:45pm. No Jagdish? They tried to raise him by cell phone... no luck. This guy is not someone I would want to work on my head...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

The Office staff and Doctor are nice but the office manager is really a horrible person. She was rude to me and to her employees in front of patients. I will not be going back because of her. She will not work with patients to help them out and she hung the phone up on me when I called to discuss my bill. If the doctor would hire a new office manager then they would have a much better office and more patients. The other office staff were very nice and so was the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Jagdish R. Sidhpura's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1978)