Ratings for Dr. Glenn D. Babus

Was very kind to my mother. Allowed me to be in the procedure room. My mother English is not good. I was able to translate for her and hold her hand. Never experienced this kind of compassionate care. My mother is doing well.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It's important to know that you were happy with the quality of service provided.

Submitted February 27, 2019

great experience comfortable office and staff is very professional

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

i feel that the doctor is easy to talk to and really wants to help his patients,speaking for myself. the staff is very pleasant as well. thank you dr. babus for helping me live a better pain-free life.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of care given. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Submitted January 3, 2019

I wish I found this doctor 10 years ago. This will be my first Thanksgiving I will be able to cook without pain

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
This is great news to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Submitted November 26, 2018

Long time Patient. Thank you for taking care of my family with compassion and respect.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate it.

Submitted November 6, 2018

I have had multiple epidurals for my low back pain with limited releif. This physician did a full physical exam and diagnosed my problem. He did a burning technique on my back joints and now I have no pain. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I was treated in his NYC office, One of my best doctor experince. He did A2M on my knees, I was able to take off my knee braces . Hiking again

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
We are happy to hear that you're back to feeling your normal self. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.

Submitted October 11, 2018

I have tried multiple injections and sx. Have been on pain medications for 10 years. He weaned me off my medications and now I have a pain pump. I can't remember the last time. I have felt no pain. I have my life back

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
This is great news to hear. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Submitted October 11, 2018

I never saw anything like this, he explained the procedure on a chalk board. He also demonstrated exercises. The first doc, who didn't focus on pain medications as the treatemnt

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your visit.

Submitted August 20, 2018

This “pain management doctor” decided NOT to sedate me and injected my back twice after I said no after the first one. I never felt such excruciating pain in my life and I honestly thought I wouldn’t survive. It took me the entire day to recuperate and the injections did nothing. I’ll never go back to this butcher!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's response
We are very sorry to hear of your experience. Please call our office to speak with our patient ombudsman, Sally K. , at 718-448-3210 ext. 175 to further discuss and resolve this matter. We value our patients' opinions.

Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Glenn D. Babus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Babus, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Babus is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center.

• Polish
  • English

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Great West Life