Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Riopelle

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help and understanding. There should be more people like you in this world. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

When I went for a consultant for a vaser lipo, he said $4000 for entire stomach because I'm small. After a surgery, my stomach is still big. Then he wants another $1000 for a side, repeat 2nd lipo procedure because I am not happy and my belly is damage. He is not a trained plastic surgeon. He is a primary care who wants to make money in the plastic surgery. Don't waste your money.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey G. Riopelle is a Primary or Family MD first, dermatologist #2. He failed to diagnose my thyroid disease. I was cold, getting sick a way more than usual. My fingernails were cracking(This happens in the later stages of hypothyroidism and He gave me ativan for stress. I needed thyroid medication but did not know it. 18 months later I entered myxedema, the threshold of death for a thyroid patient. I was going into a coma when my daughter found me. I was rushed to John Muir Hospital, Walnut Creek, Ca. My thyroid was over 100. Normal is .5 or 1/2. I was 200 times normal and broke all hospital records. I should be dead. I was in the hospital 3 weeks, and sick 6 years! I just detoxed off ativan and my mind now works again. I would definitely times 1000 not see Riopelle in any medical situation beyond a common cold. He'd push his drugs on a cold too. Every word of this is true.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

I have had several procedures with Dr. Riopelle from botox, IPL, thermage, smart lipo. He is the best. I don't know who is putting these lower ratings on, maybe competition?? I owe my beauty and healh to him and he is worth every dime I spent over the last 12 years. I look 20 years younger than I did 12 years ago!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

I had Thermage 3 years ago in May and the results are well beyond what i expected. I have had several procedures including botox, restylane, laser peel at this office since, I have confidence in both Dr. Riopelle and his Wife Donna Riopelle, who is NP. They are both very knowledgable in so many fiels, that I feel good about my cosmetic and dermalogic needs

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Terrible doctor that offered facial rejuvenation treatments and then they did absolutely nothing to improve my skin. When I asked for compensation he would offer nothing except to say that they just didn't work for me. He is a total ripoff artist!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Riopelle for 15 years. He performed a "simple procedure" that didn't go well. 7 months later, $5000 later in bills ect, and a new doctor later, I am finally healed but have permanent damage.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey G. Riopelle's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1983)

Harvard-Pilgrim