Ratings for Dr. Judy L. Carney

Love doctor Carney..she knows her job so well and such an experienced one. My delivery and pregnancy were so smooth by her. God bless her

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

she is the best, have not seen or ever met anyone with more knowledge and experienced than her, she takes good care of her patients and her outside referrals for any other doctor are the best .I would always referral anyone to her ,

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Carney has been my OB-GYN for over 10 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and skilled! My second pregnancy experienced serious complications and I'm convinced that no other doctor could've gotten him here healthy and whole! She takes her time with each patient and is well worth the wait. I'm forever indebted to Dr. Carney and will always remain a loyal patient!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Carney is very easy to talk to and very detailed in her explanations. She anticipates your questions and is very thorough. She is my OBGYN but was on call at another hospital and didn't get to deliver my son, but she was awesome before and after delivery. You do wait a while, but that's true with any doctor. She takes up time with her patients and doesn't rush you... sometimes she may be late because she had a hospital call. I highly recommend Dr. Carney. Her nurses are amazing and very helpful as well!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Carney has been my OBGYN for 2 years & I have been very impressed in my dealings with her & her office. She is helpful, personable, & straightforward. The nurses and workers in her office are also very friendly & helpful. I would especially recommend her for girls going for their first OBGYN appt. I was very nervous before my first appt & Dr. Carney went to great lengths to make sure I was at ease. The entire staff really does whatever they can to make you comfortable.The waiting time isn't ideal, but it's not awful, & it is true that you need to schedule your appointment about a month in advance. It is definitely worth it, though.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Carney for the last 7 years. I was very impressed with her the first five years. She is very down to earth and friendly. Although I have to say since she has changed locations within the last year...the whole place is very unorganized and unprofessional. Her nurses are VERY unprofessional and rude. You also have to wait forever before you actually go back to the exam room and then another 40 minutes for her to appear. The nurses now give you beepers that you get when you are waiting for a table at a restaurant. Figures. It would be more professional to actually call someone's first name. Do they not have the time? It use to be a shorter waiting process when she was in the old building. I would give her a good rating as a OB-GYN, but only if you can tolerate the nurses and staff that go along with seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

She is awesome!! She delivered both of my babies. You do wait a while in the exam room, but that is because she takes time with each of her patients! As far as being late to the hospital or going in and out of the same hospital, there is one doctor on call and they cover 2 hospitals that are about 10 minutes apart. Don't blame her because of the system that is in place!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I love Dr. Carney. She has delivered both of my babies and will deliver my third. She is straight to the point and very down to the earth. Dr. Carney always answers my questions I have before I have a chance to even ask them. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr Carney is very personable and an overall great OB. Like the others, I was frustrated with the amount of time I'd sit in a room waiting on her, so on one of my earlier prenatal appointments I just got up and left. After that, they made sure she was in to see me within 10 minutes of being taken back. If anyone is having trouble, DO this! She will do her best to make sure you're satisfied with the appointments. As far as delivery went, Dr Carney waited until the LAST possible minute to come in... but, once there I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I did a natural childbirth and she helped me stay focused and strong through the worst of it.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Judy L. Carney's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)