Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Grondahl

I started going to this office when I got pregnant, amd saw all three of the drs throughout the pregnancy. I was so happy when I found out Dr.grondahl was going to be on call when I was delivering. I wouldnt have chosen anyone else to deliver my daughter. He always listened to my concerns, and was happy to fufil my requests (i.e delayed cord cutting, bringing baby straight to my chest, etc.) With him I was able to follow through with a natural birth.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

This doctor offered me the option of a tubal ligation after I have this baby, then told me it was up to 'the baby's father', and that he would NOT perform the procedure without his permission. I argued, "MY body, MY choice.", and he argued back that it was up to the baby's father. (Not knowing who that may be, as he very clearly hadn't looked over my chart, and I wasn't wearing a ring). Our government deemed spousal consent for this UNCONSTITUTIONAL back in the 70's!! My husband fully agrees that this misogynistic doctor shouldn't be practicing. Dr. Grondahl also tried to tell me that my previous 3 children's birth defects couldn't possibly be related to the Zofran I was given while pregnant with them, despite the law suit against them for these exact birth defects, telling me, "It's not real. None of it's real". Then he tried telling me that "for most women, pregnancy is a breeze". Uh, what?!? This man is insane. Outdated. A misogynist. He should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Hes been my OBGYN for almost 3 yrs now and this norning he will be performing my c-section. I pray everything goes smoothly. He's done another procedure on me before and was amazing !! He seriously is thee best OBGYN. I'd reccomend anybody to him in a heartbeat. Thank you Dr. Grondahl for everything.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

He is a great Doctor. My pregnancy went very smooth and I never felt worried having him as my doctor. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Everyone in this office is wonderful. I live in Noblesville, and I travel to Avon for my OBGYN. The doctor's in this office truly care about their patients. I don't feel like a number, and my concerns are always taken care of. I could not recommend a better group or people. Dr Grondahl is amazing......he took such good care of me and my baby girl.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Grondahl was better than I could have hoped for. He always made me and my family feel comfortable. He made sure I was taken care of, and handled complications that came about at the end of my pregnancy with great expertise!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Grondahl is the best obgyn there is! He's so smart and on point, sometimes it seems surreal to have someone do their job so well, especially an obgyn. The office is great too, and I don't think I've ever waited any more than 5 minutes for an appointment. (I've had quite a few there) The rest of the staff makes you feel like family. Dr. Grondahl actually ended up being my doctor unintentionally because my originally scheduled doctor was in the middle of a delivery in the OR. I have to say, I hate my yearly exams, but Dr. Grondahl is so professional and intelligent and intuitive that it's far less intense than anywhere else I've been. He's been my doctor for the past 4 years and I wouldn't have it any other way!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Grondahl is wonderful! He takes the time to sit with you and listen to any concerns you have. He is extremely knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. The rest of his staff is wonderful as well! I highly recommend Dr. Grondahl and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Grondahl is the greatest Doctor of all time. Because of him I have a beautiful healthy 3 year old son. He is the most knowledgeable obgyn and can really help if you are having fertility issues. His nurse is a wonderful women that is just as nice and caring as him :) Wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had, hands down. He is so knowledgeable and always listens to you, which is hard to find in a doctor (but very important!). You really do feel like family at this office, because that is how each and every staff member will treat you when you are here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011