Ratings for Dr. Katrina D. Baker

Over an hour for my scheduled time but will charge me 40$ if I am late?? Too lazy to check the fax machine so during my visit they didn't have the right forms; had they checked the fax machine and told me before hand I could have brought them. Three hours of my life wasted on this inefficient incompetent staffed office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

So understanding and takes her time. I feel very safe and am able to totally trust her which is comforting.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Baker herself was great. Made my daughter feel at ease and answered and explained all the questions in a wat she understood them. However, the wait time was crazy long. We waited 45 min from our appointment time and then another 25 minutes in the back room. The staff could have been friendlier. The reason for our long wait time was due to them not being able to confirm if my daughter was on my insurance and they said they couldn't get a hold of my insurance. I call the insurance myself and was done in 2 min. I have to give them my phone to speak to my insurance company. Train the staff better, and not over book. We had to wait outside and worried they wouldnt call us. Which I think they did, because people were being called in before us and we've been there 30 min before. If I didn't ask how much longer, I probably would have waited 2 hrs.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Too many patients ! She spends 5 minutes with you and has no idea what's going on with you. Really disappointed

Submitted July 28, 2016

They should not overbook the doctor, because the waiting time is horrible!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I would and have recommended Dr. Baker, She and her staff are awesome!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr Baker. She is warm hearted and very competent, and I believe she is genuine and honest.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr baker did a great job listening to our concerns, and expressed support for our plan for an all natural childbirth. I loved her warn personality and that she really took time each visit to answer any questions that I had, and offer advice to help relieve some of the discomforts that I was experiencing. I also appreciated that all of her staff were professional and courteous. Some weeks there was a bit of a wait, but that is the nature of seeing any obgyn, and if Dr. Baker was out for a delivery the front staff was really good about letting the patients know in case they wanted to reschedule. As the pregnancy progressed I really appreciated the time she took to go over our birth-plan, and that she did not push for induction when baby was healthy but taking her time join us. Finally at 41 weeks one day Alice decided to make her appearance. Based on her experience and knowledge as well as great bedside manor we would definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

The Doctor is consistently late, perhaps having to do with deliveries, but staff should call patients and let them know so they can reschedule if they need to. The staff does not behave professionally when the Dr is not in the office, calls go unreturned, questions unanswered. We don't have a lot of choices in the AV, but I will never go to Dr. Baker again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Our experience did not meet our expectations when it came to attentiveness to our needs. Wait times with an appointment were also extremely long with overcrowding creating a lack of space.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014