Ratings for Dr. Julia R. Plevnia

Treated my wife in ER. She had a serious head trauma. Dr. Plevnia did a wonderful job of stitching the wound. She has had great experience and we feel fortunate to have had her treat my wife. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Amazing place. Dr. P sent me to have an MRI before she operated on my mucocele to ensure it was not a traumatized artery. Surgery was easy. Staff was nice, and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

After this office cancelled my appointment several times, despite complications I had after surgery, I was less than impressed by the staff and by this doctor in particular. She made me feel like she was doing me a favor by even looking at the problems her work had caused (in fact, staff commented that NOBODY had ever dared question her before) and she tried to talk me out of having her even look at me. The staff make derogatory comments about patients after they leave, which is beyond unprofessional. Would not recommend this place to anyone

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Julia Plevnia is very knowledgeable. She explained everything and answered all my questions and concerns. Her technique is as gentle as possible. She and her staff make you as comfortable as possible. Your overall health is taken into consideration before any procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Plevnia to anyone who needs an implant as I did. I didn't enter a dollar amount because I was unsure of the total but it was around $2,995.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Plevnia. She did a great job and I was back to my normal self and normal food in 3 days. She put me at ease with her friendly manner and informative answers. Her staff was great too! Everyone was caring and patient. I will be sending my family members and friends to see her. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

She took the time to discuss all my questions regarding my son's wisdom teeth extraction. Her consultation was very detailed and focused on day of surgery and after care. We were well prepared. Very relaxed setting and staff was wonderful. My son's surgery went well and we were confident that he was in great hands. I highly recommend this doctor for her caring attitude for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Caring, respectful best doctor I've ever been too an very funny.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Julia R. Plevnia's Credentials

• University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Parker, CO