Ratings for Dr. Jung G. Oh

Dr. Oh and his staff are very rude and unprofessional. I would honestly not even recommend him to my worst enemies.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I had problems getting pregnant (trying for about2-3 years), so i went to dr. Oh. Instead of doing a sonogram (knowing that i've tried everything-temperature, discharge, counting days, etc.) he put me on CLOMID. I started having problems after the first month. I called their office-they said it was "normal". Second month on clomid-more problems. Same thing-I called-they said-its "normal". After the third dose of clomid my discharge looked almost like black/brown/red rubber, that thick! I called again saying i wanted to come in to see the doctor. 3 days later when i went there, dr.Oh did "an emergency sonogram". He spread the "lubricant" with his hands (didn't wash them before, didn't put gloves) and he put it in my .... :-O He himself was shocked when he looked at the monitor! My Ovaries were HUGE because of clomid, i had a 4.5cm cyst and a 9cm fibroid! That's when i decided NOT to go to that office again!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Oh is an outstanding doctor that gives you all the time in the world. I have been going to him for the past 10 years and he delivered my first son almost a year ago. I had to eventually have an emergency C-setion because the baby was in distress and upon breaking my water bag mecconium was present in the fluid. Dr. Oh was there every step of the way. he assured me it would be fine, talked me through the procedure and delivered my little boy. He was present every day at least twice a day to see how I was doing and make sure I was progressing nicely. He is a very caring doctor, definately cares for each and everyone of his patients and is very knowledgable in his practice. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

he gives you all the time that you need;knowledgeable in his area.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006

Dr. Jung G. Oh's Credentials

• Pusan Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Pusan, So Korea (Grad. 1973)

AARP