Ratings for Dr. David S. Grubbs

In particular the office manager . They treated me with a lack of respect as a patient for over 12 years. New office manager is a problem. Be careful. I was totally embarrassed!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Visited with Dr Grubbs on three occasions and he was wonderful. He met me in the emergency room and was very calming I was very satisfied with his care. I have visited his practice for a through follow up. I look forward to seeing him again for a current problem

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Would recommend this Dr. to anyone who wants a caring and thoughtful Doctor. He makes you feel special and there nearby when test are being done.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Very bad Doctor and bad human being . .........................

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Great doctor and great service. Caring bedside manner. Friendly professional staff. A great experience

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I felt as though it was very un professional to have one person in the office administering stress test. To many things can happen - allergey to the dye, actual heart attack...one tech handling multiple patients - not a good thing. Their is usually a reason a person is getting that test. Not impresed.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I have been his patient for over twelve years. This is a great cardiologist. He listens. He cares. he is never in a rush, and gives you whatever time you need ... and he still stays on schedule. No long waits. I don’t know how he does it. The office is bright and clean and well kept. The staff is friendly, fun and efficient. I have several different chronic, dangerous diseases, and he is knowledgeable about all of them. Your care will be very personally tailored. Twelve years ago another cardiologist told me I had three months to live. No hope. Dr. Grubbs found a surgeon locally that saved my life. I trust him implicitly. You want this man managing YOUR heart condition. He can do many test right there in the office. He takes most, if not all, insurance plans. Lots of free parking. The office (like all others in this location) are on ground level, with no steps to climb.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

just love him, excellent listener, knowledgable and will work with you and your problems. Have been with him for two years. Friendly and helpful staff. Would not give him up. Please don't leave Dr. Grubbs. Thank you for being there as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I find this doctor to be caring, friendly, punctual, and extremely knowledgeable. He listens to what I say, adds that to my own personal care, and his instructions combine his efforts as well as mine. He is not an alarming person, and takes pre-visiit nerves into account. I think his previous rating must be a personality conflict, because as a care-giver prior to my becoming a patient, he treated the the person for whom I was caring, with great respect, tenderness and empathy. His kindness and thoroughness make me feel secure that I am in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

On time guy he seemed compedent but not caring, or really interested in my complaints. As a woman and RN for 30 yrs I know when something is wrong. He pushed me off as stess related problems. I will never go back again. 2 strikes and u are out!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. David S. Grubbs's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE