Ratings for Dr. Brady M. Wirick

I was VERY sick when I began treatment and to know I have gluten intolerance is a relief because he helped me understand what to do for it and what to avoid. You think it is not a big deal? It is the difference between being healthy and having problems with guts, stomach, balance, brain fog, and other symptoms. At 60 years old I had a balance problem and was falling down. I haven't fallen down since I gave up the gluten. I had many tests and nothing was found. My guts function properly and do not hurt. I have seen many people come to the hospital for surgery to FIX guts......WHY? If gluten is the cause...give it up. I had a terrible problem with "brain fog". I am able to think clearly and remember so much better than when I first went to Dr. Wirik. Would I recommend his service? Of course I would and DO. This service is so unconventional and the gluten free is doing away with the old way of thinking and doing. Yes it was difficult to give up the old recipes from my childhood but SO worth it. Cheers to those who have courage TO DO; and my heart goes out to those who suffer when there is help available yet the choice is to stay the same.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

This has been my experience with Dr. Wirick and I don't wish him upon anyone else. Dr. Wirick is very unprofessional. He misses appointments and doesn't do what he says he will do for your treatments. He could potentially be successful if he followed through with his work and remembered what he told his patients to do and what treatments they are on. He fails to look at the patients charts before the appointment. I hope this review can help those who read it.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011