Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Fixley

Dr. Fixley shrugs off questions, doesn't spend more than 5-10 minutes with his patients, acts pompous, and is extremely close-minded for therapy options for COPD patients. We moved to Utah and my Dad has received MUCH better care here. We are disappointed by all the opportunities Dr. Fixley caused my Dad to miss out on while we lived in Oklahoma.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

My husband was referred to Dr Mark Fixley about 8 years ago. We see him every 6 months. We have never had to wait for more than 10 min after getting there. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and funny. We love him. He saved my husbands life recently. He went in for his regular appointment, for sleep apnes, but was having large amount of "incidents" a night. Dr Fixley looked at his C-PAP record, left the room, came back in and sent my husband for a chest x-ray and US of his heart. After that he walked us over to Dr John Williams office and hande him over to Dr Williams. My husbands Aortic Valve was closing down, and 8 days later Dr John Randolph did surgery and replaced his valve, and said he would not have lived another week. SO DR. FIXLEY recognized a MAJOR problem, and immediately saw that it was handled, so I credit him for recognizing the fact that my husband was critical. Thank you Dr Fixley.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Can't find out whats wrong with my dads lungs . He's hateful and doesn't say much & while you're asking him a question he just walks out of room to go see new patient. No answers after every test they have. My dads loss of oxygen has him "puzzled". Said he has no answers for us. My dads o2 is getting worse and he is growing weaker and weaker. Would not recommend him for your dog.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Fixley had no bedside manner. When concerned about my father's health, he informed my I was over-reacting and that he had 30 years experience in the field. My father died two days later

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Fixley and his CNP, John were very helpful and eager to answer our questions. He is pleasant and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Found Dr. Fixley more concerned with his cell phone that kept going off while he was suppose to be attending to his patient, my husband. Thought it was rude and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Very nice and caring. Has been very helpful helping me with my sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I found Dr. Mark Fixley to be very rude and have poor "bed side" manners. He would talk over you instead of talking to you. He was very arrogant and uncompassionate. I would catagorize him as the worst phyician I have ever been involved with.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Wonderful Dr. I have been completely renewed in my breathing, He Took a lot of tests on breathing & gave me an inhaler that works. He worked a miricle.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Wonderful Doctor. First one to diagnose my "Full Blown Asthma" ever.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Mark S. Fixley's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

• BCBS Illinois