You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Larry T. Todd

I have had two spinal fusions by Dr Todd. I trust him with my life. He also did my daughters fusion at a young age. Currently he is caring for my son-in-law. Dr Todd ALWAYS explains everything in great detail and is not persuasive in any manner. His compassion is beyond professional and is a welcomed during such stressful times. For those complaining about seeing his PA- request to see the doctor himself and have it noted in your chart that you prefer to see only him. Mike is a wonderful PA but sometimes it's comforting to hear information from the doctor himself. My family only sees physicians within OrthoNeuro. They have earned our trust!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

This guy is horrible. After insisting my dughter's surgery was a success and suffering for nearly a year in post-operative pain She went to OSU. MRI's, the same he saw, showed that the fusion had failed. OSU scheduled a complete re-do of the surgery. Once inside they were able to remove one of the screws with their hands!! the team couldn't believe how bad the first surgery had been performed. I wouldn't go to Dr. Todd for a blister!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Asmistrative staff leaves a lot to be desired ! Good luck obtaining documents if you should relocate to another city, and need your medical records forwarded. Very disturbing after paying such large $$'s.Unforunate to think they can no longer ring the bell so your on going health issues becomes irrelevant instead of caring. Still waiting for med.records promised Three (3) days a go, very disappointing !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I had Lumbar surgery by Dr Todd 6months ago. I havent felt this great in years. I wanted to send a note stating what a caring surgeon he is.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Was recommended to Dr Todd by several fiends who had recently seen him. he told me I had 2 severely degenerated discs and a slipped vertebrae and that surgery was my only real option but therapy had to be tried for insurance reasons. after therapy i did not see Dr. Todd again. all visits were with his PA.after an EMG his PA told me I wasn't a surgical candidate and that Dr. Todd had not noted talking to me about surgery. I asked to see the notes myself but he refused and Dr. Todd refused to talk with me. I have since gotten a second opinion and had surgery and haven't felt this good in years. In addition to this all of my friends that have had surgery by him are now worse off than they were before and have all started seeing other doctors. The only good thing about him was that I never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen. But I'll take a longer wait any day to see a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Todd for about 8 yrs. now and he never fails to explain everything to me before I leave and no matter how down I am I always leave with a smile. I have always had very good results after his surgeries and no infections due to him just to the hospital(NASH). I would gladly put my life in his hands anyday without a thought about it! Thank You Jerry Sue Soper

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Todd and his staff are very caring people who give the patients physical health and and peace of mind as a top priority. I have had two spinal fusions by him and both were successful. I was able to return to my regular job both times. I have recommended him to others and they have become satisfied and healed patients. Keep up the good work. Tom Hale

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

He generally appears arrogant. Frequently I saw his PA when I went for appts.. Information he gave regarding what to expect post-operative was minimal to non-existant. On the positive side I had surgery more than a year ago and have been relatively pain free since, although my surgery was extensive. Pain management in the month or so following surgery was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. Immediately prior to a major surgery he took the time to comfort my wife. His surgery relieved immense pain. It's been 7 months and I'm virtually pain free.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

My biggest complaint is when ever you go you see his Physican assistant and not the Dr. very rarely has the Dr. seen me on my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Larry T. Todd's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had two spinal fusions by Dr Todd. I trust him with my life. He also did my daughters fusion at a young age. Currently he is caring for my son-in-law. Dr..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is horrible. After insisting my dughter's surgery was a success and suffering for nearly a year in post-operative pain She went to OSU. MRI's, the same..."

October 30, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26675'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014