Ratings for Dr. Muriel G. Stoev

The staff is extremely freindly and helpful they go above and beyond of their patients

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The staff is so wonderful Very helpful They go above and beyond

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Waited for 3 hours before being seen and then Dr. Muriel spent a total of 5 minutes with me before leaving to get something and never came back.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Waited for over 3 hours to see her and when she finally came in she spent a total of 4 minutes with me. She forgot to re-fill my anti-depressant perscription that she promised to call in and took so long that I ran out for an entire week and had the worst anxiety and suffered severe panic attacks that caused me to miss work and be hospitalized. There was adequate time given to her to call in the re-fill, and I called the office multiple times a day, as well as the pharmacy called and it still took her that long and I suffered for it. The medicine takes awhile to absorbed into your body and because she did not re-fill my prescription in a timely manner I lost the blood level and went into withdrawal, which was one of the most horrific experiences of my life. I finally got my medication once I was hospitalized for crashing my car during a panic attack, at which point I decided to never go back to see that awful doctor again. I would strongly advise against seeing her, as she causes more medical damage and doesn't care at all about the welfare of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Muriel by far is the best internist I've seen. She makes you feel valued and respected as a patient. Dr. Muriel spends at least 30 minutes each appointment listening to and responding to my questions and concerns. When I'm under the weather and need an appointment right away, I'm always scheduled in. The staff are friendly and helpful. I am very pleased and fortunate to have found her practice over 8 years ago.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I always wait at least 45 minutes to be seen. She only spends a few minutes with me and doesn't listen to my needs at all. The last time I saw her she excused herself from the exam room because she had a cough and never came back. After 20 minutes a nurse came in with 3 prescriptions that the doctor hadn't even discussed with me! I've had enough, finding a new doctor who actually cares.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012