You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason C. King

I dealt with chronic hip pain for about two years. Dr. King quickly diagnosed the problem as a FAI with a torn labrum and gave me the options to fix it. We went with surgery and it went great. Two days after I was off pain pills, was able to walk without crutches in less than two weeks, and now feel almost completely recovered at four weeks. No more pain. Couldn't have been happier with the process.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

He takes the time to explain everything with you. Very nice bed side manners. I had a lot of extreme pain in my hip from a torn labrum and a mis shapen femur bone. I will admit I was a bit skeptical if he was going to be able to fix it completley, but I am feeling great now that I am 1 month post surgery and highly recommend Dr, King!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Listened to my non-medical comments and asked appropriate questions to get a complete picture of my problem. Gave me alternative treatment choices and explained each choice. I felt very comfortable with his demeanor and expertise.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Jason C. King's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I dealt with chronic hip pain for about two years. Dr. King quickly diagnosed the problem as a FAI with a torn labrum and gave me the options to fix it. We went..."

February 17, 2016
  • First Name changed from "JASON" to "JASON C."

April 8, 2012