Ratings for Dr. Anh T. Do

Dr. Do is horrible stay away from her. She does not want to listen and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

First, Dr. Do works in John Muir Pleasanton now. I had an amazing experience with Dr. Do. I just delivered my first baby six weeks ago. As a first time mom, you can imagine how nervous I was. Dr. Do helped me during the whole pregnancy experience. She's kind, professional and experienced. She never make me feel rushed and answered all my message promptly. I had an amazing delivery experience. I didn't feel suffered at all. Her delivery strategy was excellent. She's very experienced and let me take enough rest. I only pushed 30 minutes and my daughter was born. The whole process was much much easier compared with what my husband and I imagined. We are very grateful that we found an OBGYN we trusted with our future babies!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

She's the best. Checks every category. Girl crush.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Bay Valley Medical Group in Pleasanton is a very well run and pleasant office. I go there to see Dr. Anh Do, OBGYN. She is fantastic! She is very professional and very personable. She takes the time to sit and listen to you and is willing to answer your questions. Many times, I have called her office with a question or concern and she has ALWAYS gotten back to me in a timely manner. In addition she is a very skilled practitioner/surgeon and came highly recommended by my primary care doctor. Dr. Do helped get me back on my feet. I can't recommend her enough! Her support staff is also exceptional and kind. Just what I want in a Doctor's office.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I'm so happy that I could find a very nice, gentle & friendy OB GYN doctor at Bay Valley Medical at Pleasanton. That is Dr. Ann Do. She is always smiling & care for her patients which made the patients feel more comfortable. She explained very clearly for all the questions that I asked her regarding to the IUD kit for my birth control. She did a great job on removing my old 10 year-IUD from 12 years ago & put the 5 year-one back in at the same visit. She also gave me several calls to make sure I'm okay after the the process done. Thank you Dr.Do.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

My most memorable experience was with Dr. ANH DO. I have moved from one OBGYN to another every year simply because I felt as if I do not connect with my previous doctors who were so impersonal,so abrupt and did not have time for me Going in for my appointment with Dr. Do, I did not expect much from her as I am so used to my doctors coming in to do their business and leave just as fast, leaving their nurses to tell me what I need to do. I was very surprised to see a smiling and friendly doctor coming into the room. She talked to me, made me laugh and feel very comfortable and relaxed. I hate getting a pap smear but I didn't even realized that she had completed the process =) Dr. Do then asked if I have any questions and concerns I am very grateful that Dr. Do had taken the time to make me feel comfortable enough to connect with her and that she took her time to answer and explain until I clearly understand the answer. All I am saying is,I have found a good doctor, you should too.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My husband and I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 2 weeks ago and I am finally finding the time to sit down at my laptop to send a heart felt "thank you" to Dr. Do. I just turned 45 and our daughter was an IVF conception that was considered high risk for complications. Dr. Do was through during each exam and I never felt rushed to get through all of my many questions. When I went into labor (9 days early), I called in at 4AM. She showed up at the hospital about 10 minutes after we had arrived with a huge smile and tons of encouragement. The delivery went smoothly without any complications. I am grateful that after 9 months of extensive worry on my part, that Dr. Do made sure I was as comfortable as possible and that everything went smoothly. I can't say enough about how happy I am that I chose Dr.Do to be part of such an important day.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I am saddened to write this comment. I really liked Dr. Do, however, due to heavy periods I elected to have NovaSure, to help alleviate my issues, we tried to do this in the office but due to some pain/difficulties we then tried it under conscious sedation, however I didn't take to it, & was awake during the entire thing so we then decided to do it under general anesthesia. During this 3rd attempt, she perforated my uterus. She then informed me we will have to do a hysterectomy. A week later we did the hysterectomy & during this surgery she sliced open my bladder. Cutting through both ureters & the point where the nerves come together. I had to have that repaired and had to have a catheter for over 2 weeks (during Christmas time) & I had stents in both ureters. I was absolutely miserable for 46 straight days. I can't take legal action because these are "known complications". She gets paid for the surgery & visits & I get misery & had to pay out of pocket for some portions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I attempted to see the women's clinic at highland hospital and after seeing two PA's demanded to see an MD as the two PA's provided me with conflicting information. When Dr. Do came in she did not take the time to listen to my symptoms, the effects in my life, or anything else and refused necessary diagnostic testing. I am lodging a complaint with her boss, the administration of the hospital and anyone else that is pertinent. Just because this hospital serves lower income level individuals should not mean the level of care is less than others, which is exactly what was inferred to me in statements she made. Do not see her if you can avoid it, see a different clinician that will actually listen to you and your symptoms. Also, several of her staff members did not even know what the abbreviations of my chronic condition stood for, which is fairly disturbing considering it's a relevant OBGYN issue.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010