You may also like

Run run if you can or if not have a family member wheel chair you out to another doctors office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

He breezed in and out of the room, didn't even touch my foot, diagnosed it as abnormal anatomy (no, really?), said I had to just live with my drop foot, and then he was gone. Useless.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Lagaay is the best doctor that I have dealt with in years. I wish that Kaiser could clone him so that he could be our family doctor as well!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I am most happy with Dr.Lagaay. I had seen 4 other podiatrists and none had giving me the right diagnosis. He took the time to have an MRI done and found out I have Metatarsaliga. He has done the surgery and I am very happy with my results. I am able to walk with no pain :-) He takes time to listen and explain and I think he is the most excellent,wonderful surgeon/podiatrist. I have recommended him to friends and family :-) Thank you Dr.Lagaay :-) You are the best :-)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I would absolutely not recommend him. He misdiagnosed my case and even though he had no idea how to treat it he acted like he did. He made things much worse for me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I broke my ankle back in August and I have had 3 surgeries by Dr. Lagaay, he has great bedside manner, very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Pieter M. Lagaay's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "PIETER" to "PIETER M."

October 20, 2013