Dr. Doron I. Ilan

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Doron I. Ilan

Dr Ilan was very professional, highly respected by other Drs and some other patients I spoke to, and he was personable in his demeanor. However, my complaints are this (1) his front office staff is rude, unpleasant and not helpful. (2) Wait time was ridiculous. About 75 minutes in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Doron Ilan was very knowledgable, recommended and respected by other Drs. My biggest complaints are (1) front office staff - very unpleasant and unhappy personalities - not helpful at all. And second (2) complaint was wait time. I waited over 1 hour 15 minutes to be seen. The entire waiting room was filled waiting for the same Dr. We all talked in the waiting room and plenty of time to get chummy because we shared stories about why were there, but really didn't want to be waiting so long.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I liked the Dr. very much and thought he was very knowledgeable however he really didn't offer any help in my situation. He did have one pleasant member of his staff but over all they are rude and quite frankly, there are better offices.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I was generally happy with Dr. Ilan's performance although scheduling surgeries was somewhat inconvenient. His office staff, however, is very unpleasant to deal with. I've decided not to return to the office after being treated disrespectfully and condescendingly over an issue that arose from their error.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I found Dr. Ilan to be very caring and helpful with all my issues and at my age I have a few. His staff was patient and courteous and helpful with my appointments and paper work issues. I highly recommend this office for all your orthopedic needs

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Doron I. Ilan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Doron Ilan, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). He specializes in the management of injuries and disorders of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder, with a special interest in minimally invasive and arthroscopic surgery.

• English

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Arthritis