Ratings for Dr. Jim David Gaglione

HE abandoned his practice and patients. You were lucky if you got your records I can't and they are gone or Dr. G has them per what the building owners told me. I have no idea what to do and he managed it all. So sad and wrong

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

he is gone again.. seen him for 20 years.. bummer after his PP. hope we can retrieve our records from the abadonded office at little neck ......................................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Gaglione appears that he may have been a good doctor at some point, perhaps before the medical field went down the tubes. I dont trust the legality of the concierge fees and agreement. Although decor is very nice, the cosmetic displays and selling portion of the practice really threw me off. I thought I was going for a check up not a face lift? Lastly, Dr. Gaglione failed to draw the appropriate test. I ended up with a huge ER bill and a new PCP. I wish the practice the best. Hopefully it will be in the right direction at some point.....

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Gaglione is extraordinary. He is very thorough in his exams and takes more time to really listen than any other doctor I’ve seen. He doesn’t just treat symptoms and has much wisdom in being able to diagnose problems. He orders tests that help him get to the root of any problem. He is the most kind, caring and gentle doctor whose passion is for providing the best health care possible for his patients. I’ve been seeing him for the past 18 years and am so glad he has opened his own office where there are no restraints concerning the time he spends with you or the number of patients he has to see in one day. The concierge fee is a great deal considering the extra care and time you receive from him and his staff. I will follow him anywhere and hopefully he will outlast me..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

He made me feel incredibly uncomfortable and I didn't like being alone in the room with him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Gaglione is my concierge physician. Joining his new practice was the best decision I could have made for my health. He is a rare physician and his office space, employees, and services and absolutely delightful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Gaglione has been my physician since 1995. In that time he has always presented himself in a caring, professional, and knowledgable way. I love his new office where he sees you in a relaxed pace. His staff is superior, especially his nurse Joanne. I recommend all of my friends see Dr Gaglione.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Just started seeing Dr Gaglione a few months ago. This is second concierge practice I've been too. I was amazed how much better this practice was compared to last. First of all the office doesn't feel like you're at a typical doctors office. It's well decorated and furnished. Secondly, the staff is amazing. They go above and beyond to take care of you. Finally, Dr. Gaglione is such a great doctor. I've been searching for someone like him for many years. It is rare you get this kind of treatment nowadays. Worth every penny joining as concierge patient. It is much less than I used to pay, but 100 times better. Thank you so much for the wonderful care, Dr. Gaglione! -K. L.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I just started seeing Dr. G a few months ago and am very happy with the care I have received. His expertise and bedside manner is undeniably excellent. Also his staff are dedicated to my care which makes it so pleasant being at the office. Thank you for everything, Dr. G!!!! -K.L.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My family loves Dr. Gaglione and we are extremely impressed with his new practice. He will not be moving again since he has opened his own place. It is beautiful and the staff care we receive is beyond what we could ever imagine from a doctor's office. More importantly, Dr. Gaglione's treatment is incredibly professional, kind, and accurate. He was able to identify problems that were unseen for over 40 years for me. My life is now so much better. Also, we are so glad he left Independence Family Medicine as they were absolutely disgusting. The other physicians and NPs should NOT be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Jim David Gaglione's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)