Ratings for Dr. James L. Steinhaus

I have been going to Dr Steinhaus for many years. The office staff is knowledgeable, My Hygenist has been very good and is knowledgeable, also the insurance person is very nice and knowledgeable and helpful. I do admit that Dr Steinhaus is impatient and seemingly rude at times however. He is mad at me at present, as I lost my insurance, and at my last cleaning I couldn't get the work done on my crowns I needed to and he acted frustrated and walked out without acknowledging me after knowing me for years.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Avoid this dentist. He is very impatient, cannot relate to patients, speeds through his work so he can treat as many patients as possible in one day. His staff is incompeten, and Steinhaus allows poorly trained staff to seat crowns and other work that only a dentist should do. All so he can maximize his profits. One of his incompetent assistants damage a crown in my mouth, and Steinhaus argued it never happened. Avoid this dentist, if you value your teeth.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012