Ratings for Dr. Norman D. Knowles

I have never been treated so rudely or unprofessionally as I have here. If you enjoy incompetence, harrasment, loss of personal items or labs this is the dentist for you. If you prefer top notch quality dental work in a professional manner at a fraction of the cost, go elsewhere. Dr. Knowles office is a nightmare that will not go away. Worst health care provider I have ever gone to. Do yourself a favor and look for someone else.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

My appointment with Dr. Norman D. Knowles was excellent. The staff did a great job explaining all of my financial options to me and I felt like I left my appointment with a great understanding about my dental health.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr, Knowles is apparentley more concerned about making money. Watch out for him cause he will push for questionable procedures to line his pockets. Times are rough for dentists and he appears to be desperate.....

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Very nice dentist with an extremely friendly staff. Dr. Knowles is knowledgeable and his explanations of procedures is very thorough. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

They were very upfront with me here. I needed a few procedures done, and they flat out told me exactly how much it would cost me out of pocket, and how much insurance would cover. Dr. Knowles is great, and very honest, so I know that anything he suggests is something that I absolutely need. I have him to thank for my great smile.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

The staff has never been anything but friendly and helpful towards me. I always feel welcomed and at ease whenever I visit Dr. Knowles office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014