Ratings for Dr. Olawale Ayeni

He was poor on alot of concerns. I had a bad chest infection and instead of prescribing medication he sent me home. 2 hours later it got alot worse. I ended up in ER with pneumonia. Another occasion, i had a bad eye infection and he suggested i go to a walk in clinic as he was too busy to see me when he took on more patients. Then he went on vacation and then returned and still couldn't see me. I also ended in the hospital almost losing my vision.. It was a serious eye condition that if i didn't get the proper medication I would have been blind. Glad i switched doctors.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Ayeni is a friendly, capable doctor and would recommend him. The problem is the long time spent in waiting room - appointment at 10:00 am but don't get in to see doctor until 11:30. Staff lost my family file, were very slow in setting up appointments for doctor referrals, and generally unfriendly.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Out of work and no insurance. Dr. Ayeni had the nerve to charge me an extra $40 for the visit because he talked to me for an extra 10 minutes!! Since when has he carged by the minute? It is bad enough trying to scrpae up enough money for the gas ($30 round trip)and $69-$109 for the office visit and then the extra $40 for "his extra time" spent with me.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Spends lots of time with patients, especially on initial visits to get full history and to foster an open relationship with patients. Shows interest in other factors that may affect health including home life, lifestyle, general well-being. I've recommended him to other friends and family members and they have let me know how happy they were with their experience. He is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Olawale Ayeni's Credentials

• Univ Of Ife, Fac Of Hlth Sci, Ife, Nigeria (Grad. 1992)