Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Goldsmith

Total quack! Totally unprofessional! He sounded high on drugs and was talking absolute gibberish! He made me hold a mirror and showed me a children's book! He wouldnt clean my teeth and sent me home and told me to brush for two weeks and return. Needless to say I didnt return and he billed me for oral instruction and a 'comprehensive exam'. That was not our agreement. This dentist is not trustworthy. Avoid at all costs! His equipment is also old and dirty...

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Goldsmith is excellent and painless in extracting teeth. I've sent 2 people to him that were afraid of getting their teeth extracted, and they all were more than satisfied with his skill at doing so. I myself had 14 teeth extracted since 1999, and dentures which work perfectley. The dental lab he uses is highly specialized in their makings of dentures, mine are the top quality chrome, and look exactly like my original teeth. If you are scared of the dentist, Dr Marc Goldsmith is the one to see , I had my teeth done on local novicane without any pain at all. I highly reccomend his services, He is friendly and does things the right way. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014