Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Rouhe

Dr. Rouhe did my total knee replacement just 5 weeks ago...although he's not a warm & fuzzy guy, he is friendly & I feel an excellent surgeon... I have absolutely no complaints & when the time comes, I would definitely have him do my other knee!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Do Not Use this doctor no matter what. He has done two surgeries on my hand. Once the surgery is over so is the doctor patient relationship. I was having horrible pain the day after my stitches were removed. I called him a total of ten times and never once got a call back from him or one of his office staff. I had to go to Urgent Care and the Emergency Room to get some answers that Dr. Rouge was too rude to answer. Even one star rating is too high for him but there is no option to rate him a BiG O. Don't know how he still is in practice. All I can say is run to any other orthopedist

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. After 3 visits, he has yet to actually introduce himself by name. I had to look on the business website to find out. Average time spent in room, under 1 minute. Office has terrible reviews, and his personal ones match those too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Richard L. Rouhe's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Centene