Ratings for Dr. Jann C. Barber

I have been going to Dr. Barber for years and this past year had all my front teeth crowned. I am so happy with the results. We had to do all of them at once to make it look uniform and natural but it was worth it. Very accommodating of my busy schedule too!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

After researching procedures on the net, I opted to go with the Zoom process offered at Dr. Barber's location. The results were just awesome!!! They exceeded my expectations completely!! I jumped 4 shades of white and what a difference!!! I is beyond anything I could have imagined. Certainly the results and the staff here are above and beyond!!!! It an investment that will yield great results!!! I would recommend to anyone!! I wish I hadn't waited until now to enjoy great looking bright white teeth!!! Thank you to the staff !! You are great!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I came in initially for a cleaning, knowing that I needed a crown and a filling I was a little nervous. After meeting the Doctor and her staff, I knew I was in great hands. My cleaning went well, so I came back for the crown and filling a few weeks later. The work was done before I even knew it. Painless and perfect, just the way I like it. Dr Jann Barber is top notch as is each and every person in her office. I couldn't be more happy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr.Barber runs an amazing practice. She is very knowledgable and the staff is wonderful. Her office is beyond accommodating and its never a problem to schedule an appointment that works best for you. Honestly the best.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I love this dentist. She knows that I am afraid of not being numbed and she makes sure that I am completely numb and comfortable before she undertakes a procedure. Love her staff and her office. I am a private pay patient and I think that her prices are fair. Dr. Barber has even taken care of my friends on very short notice. Absolutely the best dentist in Morgantown!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Working with Dr. Barber has been a complete pleasure! The staff is always helpful and most courteous.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Barber for several years and I have found her very knowledgeable and caring . HER STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. I do not understand some of the posts she has always explained what she was going to do and how much it will cost me. I do not have insurance so it is important to me. If you want a dentist that makes going to the dentist half way fun go to Dr. Barber.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Have been seeing this office for years. Great staff and doctor. Nice, clean office with great technology! Highly recommend this dental office. Jenn L.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Great dental office! Everyone is friendly and caring. They have always taken great care of my entire family.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I enjoyed my first trip to the doctor as it was a cleaning. I had been seeing another dentist before moving to morgantown. Upon my first cleaning I was told I had 12 cavities that had gone undetected! I wasn't experiencing any pain or discomfort in anyway. I took the doctors advice and allowed her to fill them. After insurance I still owed another $400 because this dentist has very high costs. After getting the fillings, I have had nothing but problems and pain. I've gone back 3 times for adjustments & still have trouble chewing. I'm not a dentist, but in my mind you shouldn't fix things that aren't broken! It's interesting to me my last dentist didn't think these areas were an issue. I strongly believe it may be more about taking my money.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014