Ratings for Dr. James K. STUBBLEFIELD

I have been going to the Stubblefield dental office since around 1973, that's when Doctor Jim's father had the practice. The office staff has always been top notch and its only gotten better since Doctor Jim has taken over. As far as Punctuality they are some of the best. Helpfulness you couldn't ask for any better. Certainly every time I have had work done there I have been more than satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to send family and friends there.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I am a physician, one of my good friends is a dental specialist in the area. I asked him who he would recommend as a general dentist in the area. He recommended Dr Stubblefield and I have been a patient for the past 6 or 7 years. He is an outstanding dentist and person. His office is professional and caring. I have only positive things to say and I recommend him to all my patients who ask me about a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I have been seeing this DDS for approximately 7 or 8 years. I even went to his father when they were both practicing. I have always had the best experience with the office staff. They go out of their way to make you welcome and treat you with respect. As far as the dental work accomplished, I can only say that it is 4 Star quality and you won't find any better. I feel its safe to say that I would recommend him and his practice to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011