Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Schwiesow

Extremely disappointed in how I was mislead into agreeing to cataract surgery that was not needed. The result is that my eyesight is now very poor and is nothing like the expectation that was presented. Instead of becoming free of glasses as I was clearly told, I now shuffle through using three different pairs of glasses for various situations. And in no case do I see nearly as well as before the surgery. The lack of concern about the result is heartbreaking. The doctor, staff, and facilty is very unprofessional. I should have acted on the many red flags I observed. Instead I naively believed what I was told.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Very unprofessional. Talks down to patients and staff treats them like they are incompetent. Would never recommend any use the unprofessional "doctor"

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Thoughtful doctor and excellent staff. Took time to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I can't believe how bad my eyesight is after cataract surgery. Nothing like I was led to believe it would be.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My son recommended "Dr Kurt" to me for my eye surgery. Very nice man. Explained things thoroughly. Profesional staff. I recommend the Tower Clock Eye Center highly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Great vision after my cataract surgery. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. Thanks Dr Kurt!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I had cataract surgery and ended up having to have a second procedure because my sight was worse after the surgery. I had to pay for the second procedure and it did not help at all, whats up with that? I didn't go back because l couldn't afford to pay for his lack of surgical skill again. I wish that I would have left my eyes alone, they were much better before I agreed to have them "fixed" than they are now !

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He does not have the skills or desire to correct problems caused by his surgery. If the cataract surgery goes well he's fine and proud of his work I am sure. But, in my case, if his surgery is less than successful, you are on your own. He has your $6K, while his work has changed your lifestyle forever. Absolutely no information provided beforehand that this could be a possible outcome. Quite the contrary. Perhaps, his hobbies and side businesses may have taken priority over maintaining and advancing his ophthalmology capabilities.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Changed my life for the worse, much worse. Very unprofessional office and surgery center.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I would recommend this place, highly..................................

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Kurt A. Schwiesow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kurt Schwiesow is a fellowship trained glaucoma specialist and has focused his practice on the medical and surgical treatment of glaucoma. He also specializes in cataract surgery including refractive lens implantation and laser cataract surgery. Dr. Schwiesow was the first glaucoma specialist in Wisconsin to offer patients the Trabectome procedure, a minimally invasive surgery for glaucoma. He has extensive experience with all medical and surgical treatment options for glaucoma. He has published multiple articles in peer reviewed journals and been a featured speaker at continuing educational events for other eye doctors.

• English

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI