Ratings for Dr. Galina Privorotsky

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I completely agree with the 1st comment, I do not like this doctor so much, but thanks God another doctor works now with her on Tuesdays and Fridays so I definitely will go to her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

She is a good pediatrician and is attentive. She takes her time with appointments and i never feel rushed. She even followed up with a phone call when we had a serious problem with our child.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr Privorotsky is the best pediatrician!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

I'm really not sure about her experience with childrens, but in a 1.5 month I already decide that I want to change a pediatrician for my baby. God, the staff that she sometimes is talking about and advices that she is giving is ridiculous. I quess in a couple of years I could be a 100% better doctor than she is now. I dont know, but for my baby she is not helpful at all. I quess some people is visiting her office just because, it is only 2 russian pediatricians and the language barrier doesn't allow some of them to change a doctor.

Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Galina Privorotsky's Credentials

• Grace Univ, Sch Of Med, Cades Bay, Nevis (Feb 1985) (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim