Ratings for Dr. Har Chi Lau

Really fantastic! Great bedside manner and extremely knowledgable!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I want to express that I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Lau and his staff. I had been suffering with a hernia (turned out to be two hernia's after Dr. Lau ordered a Cat Scan)for years. I had addressed my issues with two other doctors over the years only to be told that it was nothing. I knew it was something and called Dr. Lau's office after doing research online for a Hernia specialist. They scheduled me right away. The staff was very courtious. On my 1st visit with Dr. Lau, he took the time to listen to what I had to say and took me serious. He explained to me what was going on and told me what he would do to fix it. Did not sugar coat anything and explained it would be painful. Surgery was performed and he could not have been nicer. Soft spoken and reassurring... not to mention hardly visible incision (holes). Post op visit was encouraging as well. Would recommend him to all my family and friends..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

This doctor is wonderful, saved my life I am very grateful to him

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Har Chi Lau's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP