Ratings for Dr. Paul N. Boscia

I've always had a great experience at Wickford Dental Associates. The staff all around is super helpful, friendly and professional. Despite not being a huge "dentist" fan they always make my experience easy and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

It was a very satisfying experience with a high degree of professionalism exhibited by both doctor and assistant. It could not have been better!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had a root canal done. The experience was good, the doctor and assisting hygenist were very nice and informative and made the experience as pleasant as possible given the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very good experience - in-house CMC crown creation technology makes for a very efficient visit and saves me time!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Absolutely wonderful! Dr Boscia and his team are the very best. They are extremely professional, kind, and talented. To be honest, I've never had a better, easy going painless experience with a dentist. I'm so impressed and satisfied that every chance I get I recommend Dr. Boscia to anyone that wants the best dentist in RI. As a side note...the technology he uses is over the top...super high tech state of the art equipment makes it seem so simple...WOW! With Dr Boscia's steady hand, expertise and supportive team, you truly get the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have only been for two visits but so far have had a great experience! Everyone is very personable and welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Had a filling break from my tooth and called the office when they opened and was given an appointment that morning. Dr. Boscia crowned my tooth and did not feel any discomfort at all. Ashley was great too. I will definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

GREAT CLEANING WITH BECKY! ALWAYS NICE TO SEE HER, SHE IS ALWAYS GOOD ABOUT MY SENSITIVITY TO CERTAIN PARTS OF THE PROCESS AND I ENJOY CHATTING WITH HER. THE WAIT TIME WAS GREAT AND THE CLEANING WENT VERY WELL. THANKS!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I came in for a crown> Dr. Boscia and the staff are very nice and i have always have had a good experience here.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I'VE BEEN COMING HERE FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS, I'VE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH MY REGULAR DENTAL ASSISTANT (ANDREA), NOR HAVE I HAD ANY ISSUES WITH MY FILL-IN ASSISTANT (BECKY). MY TEETH HAVE BEEN CLEANED PROPERLY, MY CROWN WAS FITTED AND INSERTED EFFICIENTLY AND SUCCESSFULLY ON THE FIRST TRY. PRETTY GOOD RATES FOR CLEANING AND OPERATIONS, I LEFT MY PREVIOUS DENTIST DUE TO THIS PRACTICE HAVING BETTER RATES (AND FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD AND NOW EXPERIENCED, GREAT SERVICE). 10/10.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017