Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. RUBINSTEIN

Dr. Rubenstein is an outstanding dentist. He's highly skilled, knowledgable, compassionate, avoids unnecessary procedures & performs needed procedures with great expertise. My previous dentist left practice & I saw his partner who told me I needed a complicated & costly procedure. I got a 2nd opinion elsewhere & was told I needed completely different complicated & costly work. Then I went to Dr Rubenstein, who'd treated my parents for years. He saved me thousands of dollars & months of painful work - none of what I'd been told I needed was necessary! He found a cavity the other 2 dentists had missed, & treated it painlessly. I have to travel quite a distance to get to his office, but it's absolutely worth it. I finally have a dentist I trust completely to do the right work in a professional manner at a reasonable cost. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Good dentist. The office is clean and modern. The staff is friendly and the doctor did a great job.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011