Ratings for Dr. Hilel Swerdlin

Dr. Swerdlin is a great surgeon and would highly recommend him. His office is state of the art and a one stop shop. CT scan, allergy test and surgery all in the same location with an amazing staff, cant ask for anything more. He took the time to explain what he saw and a plan forward up to surgery and then post surgery did the same. I never wondered about anything. He was available for questions and got back to me right away. I cant say enough good things about him and his process, friendly manner and great staff!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I feel brand new after the surgery with Swerdlin! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr, Swerdlin performed sinus surgery on me because I had a bad polyp problem and couldn't breathe thru my nose. The surgery went great. I can breathe better than I have in years. Can also sleep better. Dr. Swerdlin is very friendly and thorough. His staff is very helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone with eye, nose or throat problems

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Swerdlin has been very prompt for all of my appointments. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to get seen. He is very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. He and his staff have always had a smile and been very friendly to me. They are very professional, and I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. He did an excellent job. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

My experience with Dr. Swerdlin was exceptional. He was prompt for all of my appointments, yet took the time to ensure that all of my questions were answered. He was always friendly, and genuinely concerned about my well-being. Dr. Swerdlin made himself available by providing me with his cell phone number. I used it when I needed to, and he responded quickly. His staff was also helpful, - Ashley was very friendly. My procedure was quite complicated, but Dr. Swerdlin handled it masterfully. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Leave your review here. Adjust the stars above as needed. Then Click Rate This Doctor

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

great caring doctor. great sinus surgeon and allergist

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

This doctor really takes cares of his patjents. Does an awesome job on surgeries with new techniques.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Swerdlin initially seen me a few years ago for a Salivary gland issue. The first thing I noticed was how long the wait was and howmany patients were scheduled at the same time. Finally after an hour of waiting Dr. Swerdlin comes in and looks strung out. Obviously he has way too much on his plate stacking patients. I find out I have a cyst in my salivary gland and Dr. Swerdlin does the surgery to remove it. Looking back now, what was I thinking? Sure enough he didn't properly remove the entire cyst and it grew back. When he did inform me it was back he also told me that he didn't feel comfortable doing the procedure again and knew a specialist that would be much better qualified then himself. Wow that information would have been useful Doc before you went ahead and screwed up the first surgery. He did however waive my copay that day. Thanks doc. That makes me feel much better about the thousands of dollars you charged me and my insurance company for a surgery you never should have been performing. Not to mention the additional $10,000 that I still owe for the second surgery. You would think that would have been the last time I seen Dr. Swerdlin, but it wasn't. I had some recent sinus and ear issues and was forced to see him again. I figured he could at least handle that. Well sent me to get an MRI which I did and when I called to schedule my follow up the doc was on vacation. I ended up having to schedule for the day after he came back. Needless to say, I showed up and waited for 30 minutes and was seen by his NP Corey. Basically Corey said that everything looks fine and when I brought up some issues that I was having that I thought were related to the surgery he blew me off. I never seen Dr. Swerdlin that day other than joking with staff in the hallway and my questions and concerns were obviously way above Coreys level of education. Corey did however give me a free bottle of B vitamins which I tossed in the garbage. What a joke. This is a practice that is stacking patients in order to provide ad many basic billable procedures as possible. If you need real help do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Due to chronic sinus infections, I went to Dr. Swerdlin with hope he could help with my situation. He performed the Balloon Sinuplasty procedure with great results. The care and professionalism I received from Dr. Swerdlin and his staff was exceptional! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Hilel Swerdlin's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI