Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Desalvo

When I was misdiagnosed by several doctors and thousands of dollars sent by unnecessary treatments it was Dr. Tom that went over and beyond to assure me that he will do anything possible to assist me. He and his staff are amazing. I had been going to a different Chiropractor for years however after meeting Dr. Tom and his staff I can't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

It was a car accident, so I paid nothing. Have been to many local Chiropractors- some have helped, others not at all. I heard great things about Desalvo, and was very suprised at the top quality very effective care. I could tell he cared and for once didn't feel like I was being crowded in with as may patients as he could fit in!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

I always recomend him to everyone. He brought me back from a place of despair to where I have a pretty normal quality of life. I totally trust him with my well being.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Desalvo's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1983)

Unicare