Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Lawlor

His staff has never once returned a phone call to me. I left 8 messages. I never got lab results to blood tests, nor saw the doctor in 3 visits. I specifically asked if lab results could be given to me over the phone, since I would have to take off work and drive two hours round trip, to come in person. They said that I needed to come in person. When I came in, they did not have the lab results there. I even called them the morning of my appointment TO MAKE SURE before I left work. Horribly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Lawlor and his staff are kind. They work hard to get my treatments approved. Dr Lawlor himself is super-competent, takes time, never feels rushed. Explains. He was recruited by the hospital because our town did not have a decent rheumatologist and they did a superb job. U respond differently to medications and he doesn't get upset, just keeps working at it until he finds something effective. I'm really grateful to have relief.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I am a current patient of Dr. Lawlor, and am very pleased with him. He has always spent ample time during my appointments, has answered all my questions, and has provided effective treatment for my condition. He is modest, friendly, and professional.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I am reading on this that he is a horrible doctor that is writing his own reviews. I am hear you tell you he is a good doctor. Diagnosed me with fibro and was very professional.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Lawlor must be rating himself on this site. He is terrible and his staff is very unprofessional. He is cocky and will tell you he's the only Rheumatologist in town. I can only hope that a new doctor move into town.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Lawlor is an excellent rheumatologist. He has accurately diagnosed problems related to my RA, and has provided effective treatment. All of my questions have been answered in detail. I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Lawlor, and have the utmost confidence in him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I (or should I say 'HE') felt like he was way too important to bother with a 60 something old lady that dared to ask questions rather than take a pill that he could'nt explain the benefit of. However he didn't have any problems ordering $700.+ worth of blood work. I have gleefully moved on to a new Doc. I prefer to drive 90 miles than be treated with such a childish & condescending attogance.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Lawlor was very caring and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. He was very kind and helped me a lot. I would highly recommend him. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Excellent doctor and very caring staff! I found Dr. Lawlor to be very knowledgeable about a variety of issues.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Lawlor is an exceptional doctor. After years of pain and misdiagnosis, I find myself with normal joints, normal bloodwork. You could not diagnose me with RA at this time. After various treatments were ineffective or made me ill, he suggested one that is rather old-school, but it worked for me. One time, I did not take a medication he prescribed and I said, "I hope you are not mad at me." He said, "I would never get mad at a patient for that. It is your body." An extremely respectful attitude.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Kenneth G. Lawlor's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ