Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Farinas

IV neve known somevwhovcudvthrow away people to a sleepless shelterless no food fu factrie of loosers .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Farinas to anyone, she is a wonderful doctor who really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Farinas by my Family Practitioner and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Farinas listens to all of my concerns and questions to help me determine which treatment plan is best for me. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything to me every step of the way. Truly one of the best Psychiatrist here in Jacksonville!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Farinas is incredibly intelligent and wonderful to work with. She is so empathetic and kind during our sessions, and she recognized the medications and treatment I needed, which have made all the difference in my life. She is timely, considerate, and I always feel treated as an equal when I visit. She has a gift for understanding where a person is coming from and what they need to restore their sense of well-being. She took into consideration aspects about my health that other doctors have overlooked, and applied these to my treatment plan. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

So happy with leaving my last psychiatrist for Dr.Farinas.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I whole-heartedly agree with the review below! The most caring physician I know!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Farinas comes highly recommended by my colleagues and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about her! I too was "BCBS patient"who had to become "Self-Pay". She has been very understanding about financial strains that my family has and was willing to work with me so I could continue treatment with her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Farinas is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She was the first Dr. that was able to help me understand my illness. She was very easy to talk to and took her time explaining the medications she prescribed for me. She personally returned a phone call when I had a question able how I was feeling after taking my medications. I was expecting her office staff to return my call, however she called to instruct me how she wanted me to take the medicine. The next day she called to see how I was doing. I am so pleased I found her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I met Dr. Farinas when she was called in as the consulting physician for my husband. We had been trying to find help for him for years and she is the one who finally accurately diagnosed his issues. She was an enormous help and incredibly caring. Through this meeting she has since become my 15 year old son's doctor as well as mine. We have been patients for 7 years and I cannot speak highly enough of her attention to every detail as well as her expertise. Dr. Farinas listens and helps. Anyone is extremely fortunate to have Dr. Farinas as their physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Farinas is an amazing physician. She has gone way out of her way to help me and my son with our adhd. With her, you are an active participant in your care. If you don't want to take a medicine, you don't have to. It is your treatment! Dr. Farinas has been a godsend in helping me navigate the public school system to get the help my son needs.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Rebecca A. Farinas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2002)