Ratings for Dr. Karen T. Rader

Super doctor. Cares for her patients more than I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Fabulous physician. Knows her stuff like few others, caring, thorough, dedicated, and very attentive. Excellent doc.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Great doctor! Really cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses these.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgable. I feel better than I have in years.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Karen is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She really cares about what is going on with each person and doesn't see the patient as another contribution to her "boat payment or golf fee" like some other doctors do. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I love Dr. Rader. I'm a very shy person by nature, but she made me feel completely comfortable and she's improved my health tremendously over the past few years.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Great doctor that really cares. Dr. Dr. Rader enters the room and you feel as though you are being visited by an old friend. No discomfort or embrassment with her. The most caring, compassionate and competent doctor that I have visited. She will spend as much time as needed to find the cause of your problem. Well worth the wait. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

She's the nicest, most thorough physician that I have ever seen. I am so glad that my friends recommended her to me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Rader for 15 years and while she is the most thorough doctor I know, she is always running late. I often plan my day around her visits! She is a very compassionate, thoughtful, caring physician though and has treated my family very well!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Best Dr I've ever seen. She will spend as much time with a patient as they need. She won't quit looking for the cause of your symptoms until she finds the answer. She says that she is very blessed to be doing a job that she loves and you can tell she feels that way when she treats you. She gets to know you as a person not as a patient. When she comes into the exam room, she greets you like she is thrilled to see you again. She will patiently answer all your questions in a way you can understand. I can't say enough wonderful things about her caring, her knowledge, and her thoroughness. The only negative is that she is always running late. You won't mind though, because there will be a time when you have a 15 min. appointment for what you think is a minor complaint, but she'll spend an hour or more with you because she's concerned about the symptom and doesn't want you to wait or have to come back for additional tests.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Karen T. Rader's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)