Ratings for Dr. Lesley H. Johnstone

Dr. Johnstone is the best OBGYN I've ever had. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I went into this facility today to hear my baby's heartbeat. Instead, I was approached by an African american MD who told me she had no experience in motherhood and told me she knew what was best for my child's life. I began to explain my love for God and Dr. Thompson became extremely rude and judgemental saying the only way to benefit my child is to follow my dreams and not worry about Gods plan for my life. This angered me followed by her final statement to me saying, "it don't hurt my feelings if you don't come back, that's the beauty of America" horrible Dr./patient relationship and I will further attempt to have this facility undergo a thorough investigation with the Better Business Bureau

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I've been going to Dr Johnstone since before I had my first child. She will be 19 next month. I love Dr Johnstone & her staff. Have always felt comfortable there & trust her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I love Dr Johnstone, her partner and all of the staff- I've had both of my babies with her, both were very complicated births. She was very flexible and open to my birth plan. She was patient with me and waited the last possible moment within safety of putting off a c-section. She was also open to vbac with the 2nd pregnancy. Everyone tells me how great of a job she did on my c section scar. My bloodwork came back funny a few times and she called me immediately to get me the help I needed. Sometimes the wait is a bit long but I'm normally in and out within 30-45 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

The most I have spent with her is 10 minutes n regular prenatal checkups. Doesnt teach much, doesnt educate patients, not open for communication. What turned me off is she does not support my birthing decisions. Doesnt give options and explanations. I would NOT RECOMMEND this doctor for ob ESPECIALLY if you are very inquisitive about your pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

She has the best bedside manner and she and her medical staff are always available to answer any questions. She is well informed about the latest procedures and if she is not familar with something she research the inquiry and conveys the information to you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

I have been with Dr. Johnstone and her office for 20 years. I hope to never have to find a new doctor, she has been wonderful - especially if you are apprehensive with this type of medical visit. We even had our second babies at the same time! She is personable, real and down-to-earth.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

this is an extrodinary doctor's office, comfortable, friendly, knowledgeable, great staff, great doctors!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr.J is the best! She is friendly and knowledgable. I have never had a better OB/GYN. I am so glad I was referred to her by a friend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Johnstone is the best Gyn I have ever had. She is down to earth, knowledgable and extremely trustworthy. It is a pleasure to go to the doctor now!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Dr. Lesley H. Johnstone's Credentials

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp