You may also like

Rate Dr. Tegest Hailu

Dr. Tegest Hailu's Ratings

Dr Tegest Hailu is the best doctor I have ever had, and at 63, I've had more than a few. Her habit of greeting her patients with a hug is invaluable and makes me feel better, regardless of why I am there. She is incredibly intelligent, caring, thoughtful, knowledgable and thorough. It is sometimes a wait to get to see her, but it is always worth it. She's wonderful. I cannot say enough about her. A fantastic person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

I feel she isnt honest about the outcome of tests. I feel she has made problems for me with my other drs :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr Hailu is a fantastic doctor and an incredible person. My whole family loves her. Her schedule is getting hard to deal with, but I always wait for her and i am always listened to, never rushed or feel like her mind is elsewhere. She's smart, knowledgeable, compassionate, funny and reassuring. I've never had a doctor I have liked more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][279733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

When I first started going to Dr. Hailu I loved her. She was very helpful, listened to me explain all my problems and referred me to specialists when I needed it. But now, however, I am starting to see that I hardly ever get to see her because her schedule is so full. Now I mostly see nurse practitioners who are not as knowledgeable or helpful and frankly a little rude. Unfortunately, because of this, I'm starting to look for a new doc. Dr. Hailu is great, but her staff kinda sucks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][279732].votes_count ]]